Before submitting a guest post for consideration, please consider the following:
- Post length is 300 to 500 words in length.
- Subject matter focus is leadership.
- Our readers will scan every blog post before they read it. Therefore, please write in short simple sentences in short simple paragraphs. Use subheads and lists (like you see here).
- Content may not include advertising or promotions to your products or services. You may do this in your bio (see below)
- All links to books or other resources may be converted to an affiliate link with 100% of the proceeds going to Leader’s Edge.
- If you have a book or product you’d like to promote, we ask that you provide us with free copies we can use as part of a giveaway connected to your article.
- You agree to participate and interact with the community if they engage your post in the comments.
- You will need to provide the photo to be used with the article, we’ll need the information to credit the original source. Photo’s should be at least 1200 px wide and have a resolution of 74.
- The post will be unique and published only here. It can be a rewording of another post you own the rights to, but it’s not a copy and paste job.
- You agree to promote your post after it is published on Leader’s Edge via any and all of your social media profiles and applicable email lists.
- We will stylize your post to match our blog.
- All grammar and spelling must be fully proofed prior to final submission.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that in our sole judgment adds value to the Leader’s Edge community. We reserve the right to refuse or remove any post on Leader’s Edge at anytime without notice.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email us a copy for consideration. You can submit a query email with a quick, “I was thinking I’d submit a guest post on…. It would talk about….” And, we’ll get back to you about that idea. Please allow up to four weeks for a reply.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address. We would prefer if you would include a headshot of yourself. We will use this to create links to you and your website/blog.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post. This is highly important and a non-negotiable.
- Please, do not include HTML coding.
If you have other questions, let us know.